Personal information means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person. This means that Personal Information can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual.
- How we use your personal information
- Other Information – We may also collect certain other information, such as device ID, device make/model, IP address, geographical location (when enabled), browser type, operating system, page views, website navigation, timing and frequency of use of the Website, marketing preferences, name of your wireless carrier, other data relating to malfunctions when you use the Website. We use this information purely for analytics and research purposes and to ensure the security of our website.
- Retention of your personal information
Your personal information shall not be retained for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we collect them, unless otherwise required for the purposes of fulfilling any legal obligation. During this period, as a user, you may also request us to delete this personal information. If you do not wish to share you personal information, please do not access or view our Website, as some of the personal information is collected automatically upon your visit to the Website.You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing or other purposes and delete your information, if required. You may do so by writing to us at email@example.com.You also have right to request us to update, amend, correct, complete or delete your personal information retained by us through email.
- How do we protect your information
- We take the safety of your Personal Information and its confidentiality very seriously and we provide reasonable security safeguards commensurate to the sensitivity of the personal information being handled and have implemented security practices including but not limited to physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- The Website is scanned on a regular basis for any known vulnerabilities in order to make your use as safe as possible.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for your Personal Information, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
- We endeavor to ensure to the best of our ability that all third party service providers whose services which we may use, maintain security standards that are equivalent to our security standards and commensurate with market practices, in the context of the sensitivity of your sensitive personal data or information being stored or handled.
- Disclosures to third parties
- We do not sell, trade, publish or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties, unless we provide you with advance notice and obtain your prior consent to do so.
- This does not include our trusted service providers, including without limitation, our hosting partners, third party vendors (payment wallets etc.) and other parties who assist us in operating the Website, conducting our business, or serving our users so long as they agree to keep this information confidential and do not have any independent use of the information we disclose to them. You hereby give us your consent to transfer your personal information to our trusted service providers.
- We may also release certain limited information when its release is required to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety, investigate fraud or respond to a government request.
- We may, however, disclose aggregated user statistics or other information that is incapable of identifying any individual subscriber in order to describe, market or advertise our Website and Content to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Links to other websites
The Website may include links to other Websites whose privacy practices may differ from ours. If you submit your personal information to any of those sites, your information will be governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
- Who is the Grievance Officer?
Tel.: +91 22-26457576 / +91 22-66997576